Don’t take our word…Listen to our Customers
- “Gayle was great to work with from start to finish. She clearly explained every detail and answered every question we had in a timely fashion. She continues to answer questions we have to this day, 8 months after closing. We will use her again and we tell everybody we know to use her if they’re in the market to buy or refinance.”– Christopher
- “Jennifer Wolf of 1st Alliance Mortgage was referred to us when we started investing in rental properties in the Bryan/College Station, Texas area. We have many years of experience in investment properties and have been through the mortgage loan process countless times. We have worked with Jennifer on several mortgage loans. There is something very unique and special about Jennifer’s combination of strengths. She hits all the bases. She is extremely smart, competent, experienced and professional. Jennifer is committed to her clients and provides a very high level of customer service. She is hard working, tenacious, proactive, consistent and devoted to getting the job done and getting it done right. She is also honest, ethical and trustworthy. She quickly grasps complex financial issues and offers well-thought-out solutions. We have recommended her to others on multiple occasions without any hesitation whatsoever. She is able to identify factors that may impact her clients and effectively communicates and interfaces between her clients, mortgage lenders, title companies and real estate professionals. She stays the course and delivers for her clients. We consider it a privilege and a pleasure to do business with her.”– Z.C.
- “Our first encounter with Gayle was a couple years ago as she came to us at the recommendation from a friend who is a VP at a local bank in Brenham. From the first time we spoke to the millionth time she has always been very professional, knowledgeable, and available for all my questions. We built a trusting relationship and I felt very comfortable with speaking with her. I always felt reassured that we were making the right decisions. Additionally, I knew I could always contact her anytime and she would respond very quickly. Even when things seemed tough with the process of refinancing and things became very daunting, Gayle never made light of it or made excuses for whatever the case may have been. She was upfront and truthful. We knew our cases would be handled appropriately and as quickly as possible. I have recommended Gayle to several of my friends because she has earned our respect and our business from here on out. I consider her a valuable reference and resource! Thank you for allowing me to express our thanks and appreciate to Gayle.”– Priscilla and Michael
- “Over the years, my wife and I have used 1st Alliance Mortgage for three home purchases and two refinance transactions. In every case, they were extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They expertly guided us through the complicated mortgage process and kept us informed every step of the way. Perhaps most importantly, they fought hard to get us the best interest rate and terms available. They have been a real pleasure to deal with and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a new mortgage or refinance.”– Tony
- “As a new resident of Bryan, Texas and wishing to buy a home, I was recommended to see Jennifer Wolf. She was so helpful and she went out of her way to find us a very good loan. She kept us informed during the whole process. I would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a mortgage loan.”– D.C.